A sculptor wields the chisel and the rock grows to beauty !!!!
Similarly, come let’s sharpen our tools and techniques of recruitment by exploring the vast network available on the internet and different social grid. In this section you will find Articles, Games and Q&A about the different types of Tools that will make life easier and work smarter.
- SeekOut Puts Out Major Update January 11, 2019“a no-brainer for any recruiter” ~ Noel Cocca Early next week, the SeekOut Chrome Extension will be releasing a major update that increases its utility and makes it a must-have for any workflow. Previously, the SeekOut extension was one of the best tools pulling people into a system and finding contact information. Now, this […]Dean Dacosta
- Free Simple People Search Tool January 10, 2019Free People Search Tool is a fairly simple tool, but it cuts steps and time out of your search process. Basically, the tool is a custom search engine that searches through LinkedIn. However, in order to use the tool, you do not have to sign in to LinkedIn or pay, saving you time and money. […]Dean Dacosta
- Prophet II: You Love It, We Love It January 8, 2019Prophet II adds search interface By now you should all know we love Prophet here at RecruitingDaily as we have been talking about them since 2014. While the original Prophet was a Chrome Extension that found links and contact info from a variety of sites, Prophet II (currently in beta) builds on this by […]Noel Cocca
- Using Human Predictions To Source Candidate Profiles December 20, 2018Human Predictions brings both high volumes of people and detailed specifications Human Predictions is an app that gathers potential talent from a variety of different sites into one easy-to-use tool. Its detailed candidate profiles set it apart from other tools. Meanwhile, its large candidate pool allows you to source talent you may not […]Dean Dacosta
- Using PAS Network AI Tool To Source & Build Profiles December 19, 2018PAS Network AI tool makes sourcing research easy PAS Network is a site that allows you to search by job title and discover a great deal of valuable information. It provides research about the most common skills, education, and experience for people with each job title. This can be particularly useful in your talent […]Dean Dacosta
- Podcast: Learn how emerging technologies like chatbots and AI are revolutionizing recruiting and HR January 15, 2019Learn how emerging technologies like chatbots and AI are revolutionizing recruiting and HR Oracle’s Emily He & Jon Huang Discuss Innovations Impact on The Employee Experience In today’s job market, organizations are increasingly competing on employee experience and brand reputation to attract and retain top talent. Enter technology: New innovations deliver more efficient and […]Noel Cocca
- As AI Advances, So Does Legislation for Transparency Surrounding the Technology January 14, 2019“(The new Law) will require companies that use automated systems like chatbots to disclose when their customers are interacting with the technology as opposed to a human” Companies using advanced AI technology in their recruitment efforts are already striving to make the hiring process more transparent, but legislators are beginning to make those efforts […]Nick Possley
- Gender-blind hiring is BS. Here’s why so many companies are failing. January 10, 2019Blind hiring aims to remove any and all identifying information (personal, demographic, etc.) from the recruiting process so that recruiters and hiring managers can evaluate candidates based on their abilities alone. Sounds good in theory, right? The reality of blind hiring is something different altogether. So much so that recruiters, as well as […]Jeanette Maister
- How to Monetize Your Resume Database in 6 Steps January 9, 2019Do you know how much each resume is worth? In today’s market, organizations are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a hiring solution where they can source candidates and post their jobs. For job boards and career sites, this means more pressure to stand out from the crowd and drive the necessary […]Lee Biggins