A sculptor wields the chisel and the rock grows to beauty !!!!
Similarly, come let’s sharpen our tools and techniques of recruitment by exploring the vast network available on the internet and different social grid. In this section you will find Articles, Games and Q&A about the different types of Tools that will make life easier and work smarter.
- Shoot Up Your Response Rate with the New Human Predictions Update June 14, 2021Shoot Up Your Response Rate with the New Human Predictions Update The Human Prediction tool, for those of you outside the loop, is a fantastic sourcing app for recruiters that compiles a massive pool of candidates quickly and easily. You can learn more about that in our previous post. With the intro out […]Noel Cocca
- Land High Quality Candidates in Less Time with ChatterWorks June 10, 2021Land High Quality Candidates in Less Time with ChatterWorks We’ve got three questions for you: Do you want the contact information of candidates who meet all your criteria from a database of 300+ million users? Do you want to connect with your ideal candidates on their preferred channel and at their preferred time? […]Noel Cocca
- Can’t write Boolean Strings? FellowMonk Can Help June 7, 2021Can’t write Boolean Strings? FellowMonk Can Help If used correctly, Google can be a great tool for recruiters. Now you’re probably thinking, “But wait… Is there a wrong way to use Google for finding prospects?” As a matter of fact, there is. It’s performing a simple search instead of using a Boolean string. […]Noel Cocca
- Here’s What You Need to Know About the Upcoming Quickli Update June 4, 2021Here’s What You Need to Know About the Upcoming Quickli Update When you’re sourcing leads for your own recruitment business, you want to know as much about them as possible. Quickli, as the name implies, lets you quickly grab some important facts about your prospects. We’re talking about details like the company size, […]Noel Cocca
- Got Nothing More than an Image? That’s Enough for Image Raider June 2, 2021Got Nothing More than an Image? That’s Enough for Image Raider If you’ve got nothing more than an image of a prospect and you want to find out more about them, Image Raider is the tool you need. Here’s how you can use it: Go to their official website Paste the URL of […]Noel Cocca
- The Age of the Real Employer Brand June 22, 2021Companies are coming out with their remote identity. Morgan Stanley says no to remote, or you will need to take a serious pay cut. Deloitte believes employees can work from where ever they want, and KPMG in the UK wants employees at least 2 days a week in the office. All kinds of different research shows, on average, that […]Bas van de Haterd
- The Use Case Podcast – Storytelling about Talenya with Gal Almog June 22, 2021Storytelling about Talenya with Gal Almog Welcome to the Use Case Podcast, episode 93. This week we have storytelling about Talenya with Gal Almog. During this episode, Gal and I talk about how practitioners make the business case or the use case for purchasing Talenya‘s diversity sourcing solution. Gal is an expert in the recruitment industry […]William Tincup
- Employers Gain from Internal Mobility, But Are Slow to Use It June 21, 2021More data that indicates employers actively consider their current workers as candidates for open positions. In its first State of Internal Recruiting Report, SmartRecruiters said enterprise employers continue to face significant challenges in terms of implementing and scaling recruiting programs, even though internal mobility has for some time been seen as a top-performing source of […]Mark Feffer
- Americans Left Out with Lack of Leave June 21, 2021“Two or three months’ vacation after the hard and nervous strain to which one is subjected…are necessary in order to enable one to continue his work…with energy and effectiveness.” -President William Taft, 1910. Apparently, Americans weren’t keen on the idea of a nice, long vacation and no law was passed. Other industrialized countries took […]Jennifer Pieniazek