A sculptor wields the chisel and the rock grows to beauty !!!!
Similarly, come let’s sharpen our tools and techniques of recruitment by exploring the vast network available on the internet and different social grid. In this section you will find Articles, Games and Q&A about the different types of Tools that will make life easier and work smarter.
- Inside Proofy.io With Dean DaCosta March 14, 2018We love our email verification recruiting tools as an essential part of our stack. Determining if a list of emails is fully valid and deliverable saves a ton of time, money and a lot of headaches. Dean DaCosta took an inside look into Proofy.io. So what is Proofy.io? Proofy.io is a fairly new email checking […]Noel Cocca
- Loxo AI: An Inside Look February 19, 2018We first talked about Loxo back in this post in 2016 as a clean ATS with modern UI and a built-in CRM that was created from the ground up for the agency and executive recruiters. Loxo also has a chrome extension and a widget which can be used as a bookmarklet for other browsers. created […]Noel Cocca
- WhoKnows Recruiter Tool Review February 14, 2018Today we are taking a look at the WhoKnows Recruiter tool which is part of the lineup of several different WhoKnows products, and it offers a variety of features we find valuable. Here is what we liked the most: The Size Of a whopping 307 million plus people, this tool combines people from all across the […]Noel Cocca
- SeekOut.io Review February 8, 2018 Dean Dacosta
- The Five Most Watched RecruitingDaily Webinars October 23, 2017Here’s the definition of “Knowledge:” Facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject. At RecruitingDaily, which includes RecruitingBlogs, RecruitingTools, and several other sites, we pride ourself for spreading up-to-date recruiting sourcing and HR tech knowledge. And, knowledge is power. Of course, we understand […]Jackye Clayton
- Are You Targeting Younger Workers in Social Media Job Ads? You May be Going Too Far March 19, 2018Picture an intern. Chances are it’s someone filled with optimism, drive and willingness to get the job done. He or she is likely to want to learn the ropes and make connections. While lacking experience, your intern has a desire to understand the ins and outs of the business. They go above and beyond to […]Leslie Vickrey
- Send Daily Emails, Earn with Every Click March 16, 2018Send Daily Emails, Earn with Every Click Running a website is a lot of work, especially in the competitive online job and recruiting space. That’s why thousands of website owners have signed up for ZipAlerts—a publisher-friendly program from the job search platform ZipRecruiter. With ZipAlerts, job alert emails are sent directly to your audience with […]Zip Recruiter
- Recruiting at It’s Best Is a Delicate Dance Between HR and Line Managers March 16, 2018Here’s something I always try to keep in mind as an HR professional: Hiring is a shared company responsibility — aka, a delicate dance — and it works best when the Line Manager and HR have a co-equal balance in staffing the organization. During my initial meetings with an internal Line Manager with an open […]Johnny Torrance-Nesbitt
- What Industries Had the Highest Turnover Last Year? This Is What LinkedIn Says March 15, 2018If you’re looking for timely turnover and hiring trends, it helps if you have a half billion users interested in turnover and hiring to draw your insights from. So it goes with LinkedIn, it’s 500 million plus users, and the company’s latest report on which roles, industries and sectors have the highest turnover rates. The numbers […]John Hollon