A sculptor wields the chisel and the rock grows to beauty !!!!
Similarly, come let’s sharpen our tools and techniques of recruitment by exploring the vast network available on the internet and different social grid. In this section you will find Articles, Games and Q&A about the different types of Tools that will make life easier and work smarter.
- Use Swordfish For Contact Data & Sourcing April 10, 2019Use Swordfish to help you navigate and build a your pool of talent Swordfish works as a Chrome Extension to find contact information on a wide variety of sites and profiles. The tool itself is very simple. Once the tool is open on a site, it scans the profile to find contact information, including […]Dean Dacosta
- Social List adds new Contact Finding feature April 4, 2019Social List is a very cool recruiting & sourcing tool that allows you to search through a wide variety of social sites to find people and contacts that fit your needs. Created by Irina Shamaeva of BrainGain, you know it has to be good. In its most recent update, it adds a great new feature: […]Dean Dacosta
- Chrome Extension: Scroll to Bottom April 1, 2019Saves you time, second by second. Many common recruiting tools and applications work from sites like LinkedIn and Facebook, where scrolling to the bottom of the page can easily waste away your precious time. However, there is a tool out there that take this tedious process and makes is simple, painless, and fast. Scroll […]Dean Dacosta
- Use SalesQL For Email Searches March 27, 2019“Find Linkedin contact info for free” SalesQL is a tool that works as a Chrome Extension to find contact info on LinkedIn. The extension works in tandem with an application/site that allows you to store and sort your found contacts. From the LinkedIn site, the SalesQL extension works on the side of the screen, […]Dean Dacosta
- Wordtracker Scout Extension March 21, 2019Wordtracker Scout speeds up and refines your recruiting process Wordtracker Scout is a Chrome Extension that pulls relevant words and phrases from the web and shows you a variety of data based on these terms. When you open the tool, it scours the site you are on to find terms, and then allows you […]Dean Dacosta
- Talent Acquisition Movers, Shakers & News Breakers – April 24 April 24, 2019Headlines in Talent Acquisition Eskalera Tom Chavez with co-founders Debra Kadner, Dr. Tolonda Tolbert, Roopak Gupta, and Vivek Vaidya, has announced release of their HCM platform, Eskalera. This groundbreaking platform combines evidence-based findings on implicit bias, AI and machine learning. Eskalera aspires to help companies forge inclusive culture and diversity initiatives as a source of […]Noel Cocca
- Break the Student Barrier: 8 Lessons Learned April 24, 2019We’re recruiting in a proactive, ethically-minded climate, where initiatives like diversity, inclusion, and belonging take precedence over merely filling reqs. At the same time, talent acquisition teams are already thinking about the next round of student recruiting and what they can do to hire the best new talent. With graduation time almost upon us, this […]Jeanette Maister
- Modern Assessment Tooling April 18, 2019I’ve been deep diving into all new forms of assessment tooling, primarily for recruiting purposes. I’ve been asked many times to share my experiences and knowledge about them, so I’ve written a White Paper (Link at the end of this post) about it for you to download. Since the white paper is a 22-page read […]Bas van de Haterd
- Talent Acquisition Movers, Shakers & News Breakers April 17, 2019Headlines in Talent Acquisition Last Friday’s Jobs report has swarmed newswires with a plethora of predictions about where the US employment market and US economic conditions are headed. Here, we digest key data as reported by the US Department of Labor, along with some predictions about what this most recent set of data might […]Noel Cocca