A sculptor wields the chisel and the rock grows to beauty !!!!
Similarly, come let’s sharpen our tools and techniques of recruitment by exploring the vast network available on the internet and different social grid. In this section you will find Articles, Games and Q&A about the different types of Tools that will make life easier and work smarter.
- Talentful.ai Machine Learning Tool July 16, 2018Talentful.ai uses machine learning to bring unique insights to the recruiting process Talentful.ai is a cool new tool that helps recruiters quickly find and analyze information about potential talent! It works both as a Chrome extension to find information from other sites and as its own site. The extension allows you to quickly determine whether […]Dean Dacosta
- GitHub Hovercard Add-on July 13, 2018This GitHub Hovercard add-on makes locating info simple and easy GitHub Hovercard is an extension that makes accessing information on and from GitHub quick and simple! Created by GitHub user Justineo, the extension is available for Chrome and a variety of other browsers. Once the GitHub Hovercard extension is installed, simply hover the mouse […]Dean Dacosta
- Context Scout Is Back July 11, 2018Context Scout is back to help you find info quickly and efficiently Context Scout, an extension that searches through a variety of websites in order to easily provide you with information about candidates, is once again available after being discontinued for a period of time. The new extension is very efficient and user-friendly, making the […]Dean Dacosta
- Isometric Contributions for GitHub July 10, 2018Improve your GitHub experience with this extension Isometric Contributions is a free tool for GitHub, created by Jason Long and currently available as a Chrome Extension. The tool allows you to transform the contributions graph on your GitHub profile. With the extension, the graph allows you to toggle between the standard 2-D graph and a […]Dean Dacosta
- Google Enhancement Suite July 9, 2018Speed up sourcing and recruiting with this Google add-on The Google Enhancement Suite, created by loftyshaky and available in the Chrome extension web store, adds a great deal of function to the Google search tool. The suite provides a variety of options to users, including infinite scrolling, site icon display, and color-coding, and more. Once […]Dean Dacosta
- Curated Recruiting and Unconscious Bias July 18, 2018Unconscious bias is a pervasive problem in recruitment, since those who make hiring decisions based on these biases are unaware they’re doing so. While primarily designed to hasten hires and improve the quality of applicants, curated recruiting by way of artificial intelligence (AI) can often curtail unconscious bias. Unfortunately, in the wrong hands, it can […]Tigran Sloyan
- Why isn’t recruiting under business development, as opposed to HR? July 17, 2018I feel like we’ve been discussing HR “not getting a seat at the table” and/or flaws with recruiting for literal years. For example, consider this. It’s from an article that probably speaks too much about mindfulness but otherwise makes some good points. Look at this part: There is a study in The Wall Street Journalinterviewing […]Ted Bauer
- Humans are actually inefficient recruiters July 16, 2018The Hard Way Almost every employer and agency is doing things the hard way as far as I can see. I’m not one of these commentators who has never worked in recruitment. I started my career placing accountants in an ongoing winner-takes-all death match against Michael Page and Robert Half so I learned about recruiting […]Adam Gordon
- Technical Recruiting and Technical Assessments: What’s NOT Working July 13, 2018Hiring for technical positions is one of the costliest of recruiting efforts, not only in terms of money spent, but as well in terms of time spent sourcing, interviewing, and assessing. The cost in lost productivity while the position is vacant, sometimes to replace a bad hire, can be hefty as well. The statistics are […]William Tincup