A lawn mower is best utilized if I know my garden well!!
The main skill for any recruiters is to have an in-depth knowledge of the industry they work in. The games which are available in this section are designed to challenge your industry exposure and make you aware of the different recruitment scenario in your respective domain.
So ready to be in sync with the current market place?? Lets Learn with Articles, Q&A and have Fun with Games
- Fire at plastic factory in Bawana, 9 dead January 20, 2018Nine people are feared dead as a fire ripped through a plastic factory in outer Delhi#39;s Bawana industrial area this evening, an official said.
- Year one in office: Donald Trump rides economic boom, xenophia wave January 20, 2018Donald Trumpâ€™s first year in office was not ordinary. That was because the US President intended it to be like that.
- CBI registers Rs 80 crore bank fraud case against PNB officials January 20, 2018The CBI has registered 22 cases against officials of Punjab National Bank relating to fraud in bank loans processed by them on the basis of forged documents causing a loss of over Rs 80 crore to the bank, the agency said today.
- Printing of Budget documents begins with #39;Halwa#39; ceremony January 20, 2018Finance Minister Arun Jaitley today performed the symbolic #39;Halwa Ceremony#39; to mark the launch of formal printing of documents relating to the Union Budget 2018-19.
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for #39;strengthening#39; supervision January 20, 2018The IMF and the World Bank have commended the Reserve Bank of India for its "remarkable progress in strengthening banking supervision" saying the regulation by the central bank has improved in recent years.
- Lockheed Martin proposes making custom-built F-35 fighter jets in India January 20, 2018"We intend to create far more than an assembly line in India," at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics told
- Mahindra Two Wheelers aims to reduce losses to below Rs 1 billion in FY18 January 20, 2018Working on a recovery plan through cost rationalisation and move towards premiumisation
- NCLT grants 90-day lifeline to Nagarjuna Oil Corp for insolvency resolution January 20, 2018Nagarjuna Oil Corporation Ltd has received an extension for its Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) for another 90 days, even as several public sector and private investors are eyeing to bid for the company's control. The extension was approved by the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), as the process was not completed in the stipulated […]
- IOC to commission Rs 27-bn pipeline to move products from Paradip refinery January 20, 2018The products to be evacuated are motor spirits, high-speed diesel, kerosene and aviation turbine fuel
- Paper makers raise prices by 2.5% across segments as input costs pinch January 20, 2018Raw materials like pulp and paper chemicals have become costlier by up to 30% in three months, may see another price rise in March
- IMF, World Bank laud Reserve Bank of India for 'strengthening' supervision January 20, 2018The report commends the RBI for the remarkable progress in strengthening banking supervision since the last FSAP
- No poor should be excluded from subsidies due to Aadhaar: R Chandrasekhar January 20, 2018Rajeev Chandrasekhar tells about representing Bengaluru, his views on Aadhaar, and issues that could dominate the assembly elections in Karnataka
- Make in India: Providing 'local content' percentage mandatory for Railways January 20, 2018Railways in fact was in the eye of a storm when domestic steel producers had objected to the ministry's decision to buy rails through a global tender on December 18 for the first time
- Italian delegation shows interest to invest in Nalco's Angul aluminium park January 20, 2018Italian Consul General in India stressed on an improvement of bilateral relations between India and Italy