A lawn mower is best utilized if I know my garden well!!
The main skill for any recruiters is to have an in-depth knowledge of the industry they work in. The games which are available in this section are designed to challenge your industry exposure and make you aware of the different recruitment scenario in your respective domain.
So ready to be in sync with the current market place?? Lets Learn with Articles, Q&A and have Fun with Games
- Rs 600-cr revenue shortfall to K#39;taka due to GSTN snag: Min September 21, 2017Karnataka Agriculture Minister Krishna Byre Gowda, who represents Karnataka in the GST Council, said it would start showing results starting from another 15 days going up to November.
- Local BJP woman leader slaps girl for being friendly with Muslim youth September 21, 2017The youth in question was arrested on charges of "obscenity" in public place and released later on bail, according to police officials.
- Sujala Trading: Outcome of AGM September 21, 2017We kindly want to inform you that the outcome of 36th AGM of the Company held on September 21, 2017.
- Katwa Udyog: Outcome of board meeting September 21, 2017We are pleased to inform you that the Board of Directors of the Company, in their meeting to be held today at registered office.
- Repco Home#39;s appoints K. Sridhar as Additional director September 21, 2017We hereby inform the Exchanges that the Board of Directors in their meeting held on September 21, 2017 have appointed Mr. K. Sridhar as an Additional Director in the capacity of an Independent Director of the Board.
- Facebook goes offline in India to campaign against fake news September 21, 2017Analysts say social media platform not doing enough despite having tech power to do so
- Nifty Pharma index hits 7-week high September 21, 2017Divi's Lab biggest gainer with over 50% rise in one month
- Idea lashes out against IUC cut September 21, 2017The new rates ignore high spectrum charges
- Bengaluru to soon see three-way taxi hailing battle with Namma TYGR app September 21, 2017H D Kumaraswamy-backed ride hailing app aims to become number one service in the city
- NPPA allows Abbott to discontinue bioresorbable stent over safety concerns September 21, 2017NPPA decided to allow withdrawal under exceptional circumstances and by relaxing mandatory six months prior intimation in public interest
- Bibek Debroy may take over as PM's economic advisor September 21, 2017Debroy is expected to have a role and responsibility similar to the erstwhile chairman of the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council
- One nation, one tax: Nearly 3 million GST returns filed in August September 21, 2017As many as 2.97 million assessees have filed the summary input-output return under the new goods and services tax (GST) for the month of August ('GSTR 3B'), much less than the 4.6 mn that came for the month of July. As many as 46 per cent of filers -- 1.37 mn -- did on this […]
- Indian economy to grow 6.7% in 2017-18, says OECD September 21, 2017In 2017-18, India's growth is forecast to be 6.7% compared to June projection of 7.3%, as per OECD Interim Economic Outlook
- GST Council decides how to distribute assessees September 21, 2017After deciding the basic principle of division of assessees between central and state tax authorities, the Goods and Services Tax Council has stated how this would be done. Earlier, the Council had decided a state would have control over 90 per cent of GST payers where turnover of businesses was up to Rs 1.5 crore […]